The annual meeting of electors in the Royal town of Sutton Coldfield will take place at The Trinity Centre on Wednesday 14th March 2018. Starting at 7pm, the meeting is an opportunity for residents to help shape the future of the Royal Town.
The Full Notice and Agenda can be accessed HERE.
This is not a Town Council meeting, although it will be chaired by the Mayor and reports will be received on Town Council activities. The meeting will be run in accordance with Schedule 12 of the Local Government Act 1972 and residents will be provided an opportunity to discuss issues of interest that affect the Town.
1. Welcome Address by Councillor David Pears, Town Mayor.
2. Reports on the work of Royal Sutton Coldfield Town Council during 2017/18.
a) Councillor David Pears to report on Civic Events.
b) Councillor Simon Ward to report on activities of the Finance and General Purposes Committee.
c) Councillor Charlotte Hodivala to report on activities of the Amenities, Leisure and Community Services Committee.
d) Councillor David Allan to report on activities of the Planning and Highways Committee.
3. Questions and Answers.
4. The Town Council’s presentation on opportunities for the regeneration of Sutton Coldfield Town Centre.
5. Group Discussions on the priorities for change in the Town Centre.
6. Feedback from the Discussion Groups.
7. Final Remarks.
There will be an opportunity to talk to Town Councillors on an informal basis at the end of the meeting and light refreshments will be served.